Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Jack Buxbaum Teaches in Second Life

I just popped into SL to get the name of someone for a note and this conversation happened:

[16:03] Jack Buxbaum: Hey Thunder I'm in- Auckland NZ teaching a clas on aquatic restoration.. If you wanna Observe or audit you may...
[16:07] Thunder (thunder.insippo): tp me! :)

So there I am auditing a class by a gentleman in New York who is teaching a class in NZ!

Jack is an earth science teacher who happens to restores bodies of water. Here is his first life bio on his Second Life profile:
I'm finishing my Masters Degree in Teaching M.A.T. With SUNY  Empire State college (May 2011 Graduate!) Woo Hoo!

Earth Science ROCKS!

I own a company that restores water bodies through all natural means.

www.clean-flo.com
FACEBOOK >> "LAKESAVERS"

Video of what he does:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDPOKieGARk
End of class



No comments: